Pioneer It is a term that comes from the French language (pionnier ) and which mentions the subject that start exploring or populating territories virgins . For example: "Tomorrow there will be a tribute to the pioneers of the town in the Development Association", “My grandfather was one of the pioneers who built the first houses in the town”, "The family of the pioneer announced the creation of a museum that will collect the history of the city".
A pioneer can also be an individual who performs a certain action for the first time in the history of humanity or that develops an unprecedented tendency in some discipline: "The pioneer of electronic blues will be presented tomorrow at the House of Culture", “The Catalan chef is usually pointed out as the pioneer of molecular gastronomy”, "I don't understand Mirulatti: he says he is the pioneer of gender in the country but he repeats what Gomlork did a decade ago".
There are, of course, various kinds of pioneers depending on the geographical region and what is considered. It is known as Mormon pioneers , to cite a group, the mens and the women that between 1847 and 1869 , toured the US territory and settled in the area that currently belongs to Utah .
He Pioneer Movement On the other hand, it is the group of youth associations that are linked to the socialist and communist parties . In countries governed by the socialism , minors usually enter this type of groups when they start primary education. When they reach adolescence, they become part of the youth of Communist Party in question.
It is worth mentioning that the term pioneer can also be used to talk about a revolutionary creation that marked a before and after thanks to rethinking the bases or transcending the borders explored so far in a given field. In the history of cinema, for example, there have been many examples of pioneering people and works, as set out below:
* in 1902 the first short film of Science fiction called "Journey to the Moon"Its creators were also pioneers in the use of special effects and all this brought them fruits, since their film is among the 100 best of the twentieth century;
* The Kinemacolor system pioneered the production of color films. It was used since 1908, but it was only in 1914 that it gave lifetime to a feature film, "The World, the Flesh and the Devil" ("The World, the Meat and the Devil"). Despite the innovation it represented, it also led to numerous problems at a technical level, so it was deprecated after that work;
* the movie "Inspiration" ("Inspiration"), released in 1915, was a pioneer in that it showed a completely naked actress, Audrey Munson, a well-known model who had posed without clothes for many artists. Knowing this work, it is curious that the North American film industry has censored the nudes for three decades from 1934;
* the movie titled "The Jazz Singer"(1927) was the first to have the sound of history. As a curious fact, it was also controversial for having a white actor made up to look black, something that aroused reports of racism. Although it is hard to believe, many people in the cinematographic field thought that sound cinema would be a passing fad;
* the DVD is a technology that today begins to be old against Blu-ray, but in 1996 the movie "Twister" ("Twister") was the first to be released in this format, which would quickly leave VHS behind. In a short time, the catalog of DVD titles grew considerably.